Clinical Research Nurse
Newcastle Upon tyne
£30,000 to £32,000
Our client is a leading and dedicated provider bespoke nursing and education solutions to the NHS, private healthcare & pharmaceutical industries
As a Clinical Research Nurse you will be responsible for the delivery of safe and high quality research date in relation to COVID positive patients. You will be visiting COVID positive patients in their home setting to obtain data and swabs for analysis. This is a really important role given the current pandemic and gaining intelligence on this situation will be pivotal in our county moving forward to overcome the situation.
Key duties of the Clinical Research Nurse to include;
- Provide expert product advice to patients
- Follow up and carry out research data gathering
In order to be considered for this role as a Clinical Research Nurse you will
- Be a qualified Nurse with an active PIN
- Ideally used to travelling to appointments
- Be highly organised with the ability to work autonomously
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
Whilst we strive hard to reply to each application personally, this may not always be possible. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. However, we welcome your application for other roles you feel may be suitable.