Company: ALBANY APPOINTMENTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are on the hunt for a recent graduate with excellent writing skills, creativity, an outgoing personality, and impeccable attention to detail!
Perfect opportunity for someone looking to start out their career working in events.
Our client offers great perks such as a gym membership, international travel, flexible working, and a generous bonus.
You will be supporting the operations and marketing for networking events in five-star hotels in cities such as Bangkok, Dubai, Barcelona, Prague and Lisbon!
This is a hybrid role in event operations and marketing within in a small (but mighty) business, this is a unique opportunity to gain experience running events from end-to-end!
This is a friendly, passionate and hard-working team who organise conferences for the HR, wellbeing, and skincare sectors. Our client prides themselves in having a fun and uplifting culture which they believe comes from having a results-driven and personable team.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
As Events and Marketing Executive, you will report directly to the Head of Operations. You’ll be responsible for overseeing all aspects regarding delivery of digital marketing, social media and assist with operations/logistics.
- Copy writing for email campaigns/mailers (SendInBlue).
- Create and coordinate posts for social media - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Designing graphics, banners and social posts for events and socials.
- Supporting the operations team with all pre-event, onsite and post event tasks.
- Database management with occasional sales administration to support colleagues.
- Assisting with researching and sourcing suitable speakers for event programmes.
- Enthusiastic and able to work at pace.
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- A creative thinker.
- 'Can-do’ attitude and a willingness to be flexible if business priorities change.
- Outgoing personality - you will enjoy interacting with clients and colleagues both in the office and onsite at events.
- Excellent attention to detail and proof-reading skills.
Location: Victoria, London (2-3 days a week in office)
You will need to be flexible enough to come into the office more often in the lead up to an event.
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 DOE