Come work a well established manufacturing company who is growing and expanding! We are looking for experienced Press Break Operators who seek long term employment with a company that has 100% paid employee health benefits, PTO and 401k investment.
First Shift: Monday-Thursday 4:00am-2:30pm
Second Shift: Monday-Thursday 2:30pm-1:00am
Third Shift: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 5:00am-5:00pm
- Experience on AMADA PRESS BRAKE.
- Must be able to Set up Tooling and Program Machine
- Must be able to read and understand blue prints and check parts to print specs
- Ensures quality production through physical inspection
- Maintains high level of accuracy, efficiency and safety, ensure quality standards and policy objectives are met by in-process inspection.
- Experience with basic inspection equipment and small tools (calipers, grinders, measuring tape, etc.)
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet schedule requirements.
- Willingness to follow instruction and help wherever needed in the shop.
- Be self-motivated, positive team- oriented attitude
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment
Employee is regularly exposed to vibration, moderate noise levels. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, including stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching. Frequently using hand tools. Must be willing to wear appropriate personal protective equipment. Will frequently and repetitively be able to lift 50 lbs.
JL Recruiting strives to establish strong and equitable relationships with our clients. From the business owner, to the manager, to the applicant seeking employment, our company aims to provide a positive experience for all levels during the hiring process. With our combined 30+ years of experience, we've learned that this philosophy is a direct link to our company’s success.
Role: Press Break Operator
Apply for this job now.