Healthcare Assistant, Galway
Contract: Full-time Permanent
Location: Ballinfoyle, Galway
Salary: €10.50- €13.00 p/h
TTM Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with a leading Irish nursing home group located in Galway. They have an available opportunity for a full-time permanent Healthcare Assistant for their home in Ballinfoyle which is only a stones throw from the bustling centre of Galway City. The home cares for both long term and short stay residents and has been designed to help them feel at home. The ideal candidate must have a full Level 5 Fetac Award in healthcare Support and 6 months minimum experience.
The overall responsibility of the Healthcare Assistant will be to ensure that all work is client focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence and fulfilment.
To be eligible for the role you must:
- Hold a full Level 5 QQI Fetac Award in healthcare Support
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience- Elderly care experience would be of an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- Must be available to work a variety of days, nights and weekend shifts
- Garda Vetting will be completed post interview stage
**Please only apply to this position if you meet the requirement expectation. Due to Covid-19 applicants cannot work in any other healthcare setting as it is an infection control risk.For more information, please contact Shelby on [... Click Apply...]or click on the link to APPLY.TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Continuous in house training
- Career Progression
- Flexible rosters
- Paid Training days
- Free meals
- Double time on Bank Holidays