Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £21,189 - £21,575 per annum, Inc benefits
Do you have a passion for working with Children? Have you got experience of working with SEN?
Reed Education is working with an enthusiastic Primary School in Abingdon who are seeking to appoint Special Needs Teaching Assistants.Working Monday – Friday you will assist the teacher in child development through interactive ways of learning, being motivational, encouraging and understanding what their needs are in order to contribute to their learning and development.
- Competitive pay
- Friendly work environment
- Staff support
- Good behaviour track record school
- Full time employment
- Supporting the class teacher
- Helping to set up and put away classroom activities
- Lunchtime supervision
- Small group or 1:1 activities
- Creating a stimulating environment
- keeping records up to date
- tracking children's progress
- Be enthusiastic
- Be reliable
- Be hardworking
- Have experience of working with SEN children
- Have a passion for child development and learning
- Have a enhanced DBS
This opportunity is fantastic for anyone looking to progress within their carer and learn new skills. Their is the potential to work closely with the SEN children within the school and support the teacher, the school and the SENCO in developing the best plan possible for the children.
To find out more click Apply.
All successful candidate will be need to have an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.