Company: COVANCE BY LABCORP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Do you have an Analytical Chemistry background?
Are you at a stage in your career where you are ready to work on a variety of studies with differing levels of complexity?
Do you want the opportunity to work for a global organisation who strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market?
As one of the world’s premier Contract Research Organisations, Covance by Labcorp's mission is to help build a healthier and safer world by providing research services for a multitude of our customers.
We are looking for a Study Director to work in our Dose Analysis department at our site in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. This role is to be responsible for, to organise, to run on a day to day basis and report, studies of various types and complexity.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the Team Leaders and Head of Department for the planning, supervision and reporting of Inhalation and Formulation Analysis data.
- Ensure that all data produced by designated staff is in accordance with Protocol, GLP and relevant SOPs. Undertake the role of Study Director for standalone Dose Formulation Analysis studies.
- Taking ownership of the day to day organisation, analysis and reporting of various studies.
- Attending and, where appropriate, assisting in key elements of the work of assigned studies including monitoring progress and status.
- Developing protocols and ensuring that the protocol, including any changes, is approved and is in compliance with appropriate SOPs, GLPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Method development and validation.
- Direct preparation of reports, interpreting results and ensuring compliance with the protocol and regulatory requirements and submitting results to the client.
- Participating in study-specific client visits as required.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Unparalleled opportunities for career development and progression within a global organisation with global clients.
- Excellent relocation package (subject to criteria).
If you are looking to make a difference and want to work within a supportive team, where there are real opportunities to learn, develop and progress then we would like to hear from you!
- BSc (Hons) in (Bio)Chemistry or equivalent subject.
- Some years of laboratory experience in formulation and inhalation analysis type studies.
- GLP experience.
- Technical experience in chromatographic techniques.