COMPANY: BCL LEGAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £28000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits
With offices based across the West Midlands region this Legal 500 law firm is seeking a residential conveyancer to join one of its offices based in Coventry. This firm prides itself on offering high quality and a diverse range of legal services. With its straightforward and wealth of experience, this firm holds its clients in the highest regards. Due to an exciting growth period, the firm is now seeking a conveyancer to join its forward thinking, pragmatic and friendly residential conveyancing team.
Ideally you will be a newly qualified solicitor, CILEX or CLC with previous experience. You will be required to carry out all aspects of residential conveyancing supporting the senior residential conveyancer. The role will also involve the following;
· Undertake residential conveyancing work, including file management and fee-earning conveyancing from quotation to registration
· Dealing with client queries over the telephone and in person
· Progress files through to post - completion
· Undertaking general administration tasks
· Maintaining and prepare full attendance notes
· Attending Property Department meetings and Firm wide meetings
· Proficiently use the Firm's case management system
· Proactively get involved in marketing and practice development
You will be qualified or part qualified CILEX/Licenced Conveyancer with a minimum of at least 2 years managing your own residential conveyancing caseload. You must also possess the following;
· Sound interpersonal skills
· Good organisation and administration skills
· Knowledge of conveyancing procedures and CQS Protocol
· Knowledge of Tikit Case Management System is a distinct advantage
In return you will be rewarded with the following;
· Competitive Salary with annual reviews
· 21 days holiday plus 8 days Bank Holidays (increasing to 27 days with length of service)
· Pension Scheme
· Discounted legal fees (on completion of probation period)
· BUPA healthcare scheme (on completion of probation period)
· Long service awards
· Career development and performance reviews
· Technical and personal skills training
· Community and fundraising events
· Full induction programme
· Flexible working
· Town centre location with free onsite parking
If you are interested in applying for this residential conveyancing position, please call Kirsty Worden on 0161 819 7485 for more information.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Role: Residential Conveyancer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.