We are a self performing GC specializing in the construction of water and wastewater treatment facilities. We are currently looking for Project Managers in the Indianapolis and Gary areas
In the role of Project Manager, you will coordinate entire scope of project work to ensure that project is completed on time, on budget and to customer satisfaction.
- 10+ years of experience in Project Management for construction of water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Strong ability to carry out all aspects of a project including estimating, buy outs, forecasting, cost analysis, and scheduling
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of water and wastewater construction methods including MEP, concrete and earthwork
- A background in strong mechanical construction experience is preferable
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project software
- BS Civil Engineering or Construction Management
What's In It For You:
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits plan
- Opportunity to join a company with commitment to career development!
So if you are a Project Manager in the water and wastewater construction industry who wants to work for an industry leader and you are ready to start a NewGig, apply today!
Role: Project Manager - Construction - Wastewater
Apply for this job now.