What's your attitude like under pressure? Are you the Play-maker when everyone else is focused on the problem? Is your desire to make things happen stronger than your will to watch things happen?Does the opportunity to work towards something new and bigger while maintaining stability appeal to you?
MAKO MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
MAKO provides the opportunity for those looking to excel in the field of sales and marketing by utilizing a hands-on approach in management training. MAKO focuses on developing and enhancing the competitive nature and willingness to lead within every potential candidate. We hire all candidates at entry level for the sole purpose of developing a strong management team from within; with the mentality and knowledge that everyone can get from an entry level position to a management position between 4-8 months. We do not believe in tenor or seniority; we promote to management those who get the job done.
PHASES OF OUR SALES AND MARKETING MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM:
• Sales & Customer Service: client representatives, brand management, direct field marketing, customer service
• Leadership & Team Building: relationship management with clients, interviewing, hiring and on-boarding process, training, team management, and social media
• Management Training:financial, administrative, operational, full recruiting cycle
Promotion to a management position should only take eight weeks, once you are fully trained at the Client Representative and Account Manager/Team Leader positions. Promotions are not seniority-based, nor are promotions guaranteed. We believe in a performance-based business structure and workplace. You must be a play-maker.
WHY JOIN OUR MARKETING TEAM? We won't sugarcoat it, there are a lot of sales and marketing firms out there with similar business structures and/or training programs. What separates us from the pack?
• National Recognition: Ours is an office that continues to be nationally recognized week after week for our consistency in results and ability to set the pace by continuing to be the top seller for our clients.
• Award-Winning Management: We are led by an experienced Management Team with big goals. Our Senior Partner has been asked out of a select few to impact entrepreneurs at quarterly conferences each year.
• OUR Sales & Marketing Management Training Program:Built it, re-built it, and perfected it. Although CoreView believes in making ongoing improvements in an evolving market, our tried and tested Management Training Program has proven results.
• OUR Results:CoreView has trained a volume of driven, entry-level Client Representatives qualifying for promotion to management into Market Managers. We have plans to launch 3 new locations this year alone.
. . .NOT TO MENTION [BENEFITS]:
- Entry Level paid training
- 62k-82k Management Salary in 4-8 months after training
• Daily/Weekly/Monthly Bonuses
• Ongoing Training and Development with Personal Mentor
• Extremely Rapid Advancement Opportunities with a strictly enforced Performance-Based Promotion Structure
• Travel Opportunities
QUALITIES OF OUR MOST SUCCESSFUL MANAGERS:
• Coachable / Student-Mentality
• Curiosity -- not curious as in second-guess everything, but curious as in you always want to know more, you always want to learn more.
• Prior Success --Not necessarily from sales, but could be success from sports/pro-sports/college sports, school, previous employer.
• Intelligence -You don't need to be told what to do all the time, you can figure things out. You know what needs to be done and you do it. You are resourceful.
• Passion / Desire -- We can't teach this. A passion with focus and desire to do well,an "ALL IN" mentality.
• Full time opportunities are available
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• Great communication and verbal skills.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Good organization and time management skills.
YOU MUST BE:
• Willing to work hard to accomplish your own goals and those of our team.
• Able to work in a team environment, both as a team member and as a leader.
• Looking for an entry-level position in marketing, advertising, sales, customer service or business development
• A great student with an open mind and sense of humor.
• Someone who doesn’t make excuses, but looks for a solution.
Role: Junior Marketing Associate – Entry Level Sales
Apply for this job now.