$1,500 Signing Bonus!
Central Transport is an industry leading Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) transportation carrier. We are one of the nation's largest LTL carries and have experienced significant growth over the last several years. As we continue to expand our network, we are seeking quality CDL A drivers to fill home daily openings at our Waco, TX Terminal.
We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employees' education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. Central Transport is privately held, financially rock solid, and firmly positioned for the future.
Local City P&D Drivers (Day Shift): Dedicated Home Daily. This position is a combination of driving and dock work.
- City Drivers earn starting at $19.50 per hour
What Central Offers:
- Industry Leading Pay
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
- Late Model Tractors - Power Units 2016 or Newer
- Reliable Routes and Shift Schedules
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Paid Holidays Off, Paid Bereavement Leave, Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Now Offering Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Care Network
- Free Uniforms Provided
- Hazmat Endorsement Assistance
- Class A Commercial Driver's License
- Hazmat and Tanker Endorsement (or willingness to obtain)
- Must be 21 Years Old
- 6 months recent tractor trailer driving experience
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Meet or exceed the medical standards of the U.S. Department of Transportation
All qualified drivers are invited to apply in person.
You can do so Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Our facility is located at:
2024 s 13th street
WACO, TX 76706
If you're interested and would like to learn more you can reach our Recruiting Team at (800) 331-1176.
**To help expedite the hiring process please provide a current DOT medical card and long form when you come to apply.
Central Transport began in 1932 in Detroit, MI with a single truck and now we are consistently ranked in the top 15 LTL service providers in the nation, providing services to the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Our commitment is simple. We want to enable our customers to operate their businesses successfully, smoothly, and profitably. We tailor our operations, our technology, and our employee education to provide our customers with a shipping experience that provides value to their supply chain. We listen to what our customers say, and we are always changing to meet their expectations. The intelligence, teamwork, and dedication of our highly trained professionals allows us to make this possible.
Role: Truck Driver - Home Daily - $1,500 Sign on Bonus
Apply for this job now.