Our client was founded in 1979 and is located in St. Michael, Minnesota and has grown to become an innovative leader in the production and distribution of quality meat, poultry, seafood and deli products, for both retail and foodservice.
Today they are still family owned and operated and continues to live by the values instilled in them so many years ago - Service. Integrity. Respect. - for their customers, associates, consumers and the communities in which our client operates. When you join our client’s team, they guarantee that you’ll always be treated honestly, fairly and respectfully. Because that’s the only way they know how to do business. If you want a truly great place to work with great career opportunities, look no further than our client's company.
Export Supply Chain Representative:
The Export Supply Chain Representative is part of the International Team, which handles business both in Ocean and Ground Transportation. This role deals heavily with Container shipments, as well as helps book international shipments. In addition, this role works closely with the Logistics team. The Export Supply Chain Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager on the International Team.
- Manage and track customer inventories manually to meet agreed shipping timelines for deliveries, as well as negotiated price given by Sales Representative.
- Communicate product movement with ITR team regarding customer inventory timelines and availability as needed.
- Manage and update warehouse DO’s on hold orders for accurate inventory reporting for International Inventories.
- Schedule transportation services for road transport by utilizing Company Inventory, Company Partners and/or outside consolidators for ITR Inventory/Customer Orders.
- Work with FTL (Full Truckloads) and LTL (Less than Truckloads) to move inventory as needed by request of ITR associate.
- Act as liaison for the Company’s CEG orders picking up and leaving outside warehouse/s.
- Develop/update new processes as needed, for cross-functional data/system entry to improve International department efficiencies as well as departmental transparency.
- Participate in company projects concerning export cross functions.
- Outside CS/Vendor Set Up - Work with ITR team to process outside storage billing accurately.
- Complete new customer forms for potential new accounts and submit to appropriate internal departments for finalization.
- Actively prospect potential CS partners, working with the ITR manager to be prepared for planned growth.
- New product Setup (Produced Goods) - Complete new product code set up form for new item orders for international accounts.
- Work with the Item Set UP Team to ensure item/s get set up in appropriate warehouses.
- Customer Communications - written and verbal communication with customers and consolidators as needed.
- Company Export Compliance - General knowledge of all international requirements and foreign country regulations (CAFTA-DR, COO, Invoice, Pro forma,
- Establishment Numbers, Bilingual Labeling, EEI Filing, USDA Inspection, NAFTA etc.), while following ITR processes to insure compliance.
- ITR Cross Training - Cross train with the Export Compliance Specialist to ensure proper coverage as needed for scheduling international freight (land, air, sea).
- Cross train with Export Supply Chain Specialist to ensure proper coverage as needed for releases, inventory management, manual invoicing and scheduling of land freight.
- Trade Show Assistance - Work with Customer Relations Specialist to ensure product/s needed for trade show/s arrive to the destination for timely release of goods.
- Bachelors or better in Business Administration or related field is REQUIRED.
- 5+ years, cold storage functions and supply chain management is REQUIRED.
- Prior Export experience is REQUIRED.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is PREFERRED.
- Red Prairie Systems or equivalent warehouse system experience is PREFERRED.
- Effective Communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy is essential.
- Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well.
This position offers a Competitive Base Salary + Bonus Potential and Standard Benefits.
Role: Export Supply Chain Representative
Location: Saint Michael,
Apply for this job now.