Manage Quality Assurance Systems & Maintain Excellent Levels of Practice
An Independent Fostering Agency based is seeking an experience Social Work Manager to take ownership of their Quality Assurance systems and help maintain their Outstanding Ofsted rating.
- Work for an IFA which has been rated as Outstanding
- Will be Agency Decision Maker
- Supervise IRO's
- Stable Senior Management Team
- The organisation has a clear strategy for the coming years
- Will have the opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and influence policy and practice
- Really have an impact on the future of the service
- Flexible & Remote working
This is an excellent opportunity for an experience manager who is looking to take on a more strategic role where the focus is around developing and maintaining high levels of practice and influencing policy. The role will provide the post holder the opportunity to use their own experiences and creativity to implement ideas which they feel will help benefit the organisation.
As well as the strategic element there will also be a degree of operational management as you will be supervising the IRO's, all of whom are permanently employed and established members of the service. Due to the nature of the role and the size of the organisation there will be some travel involved to different sites, however there will also be the opportunity to work flexibly, remotely and from home ultimately resulting in less travel time.
To be considered for this post you should have extensive experience at management level. ideally you should have experience within a Quality Assurance service.