PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE STRONG EXPERIENCE USING AXURE
We are seeking a UX/UI Designer for our rapidly expanding niche Software Technology client based in West London.
Our client has operations in the UK and USA as well as offshore development resources and currently undergoing exceptional growth due to its unique cutting-edge technology solutions within its sector.
Must have proven track record in delivering an effective User Experience (UX) combined with a large portfolio of demonstrable web application and mobile app screen designs (UI). The ideal candidate will be willing to travel to the US to ensure the customer's preferred work patterns are captured and to produce a compelling user experience. You will also support our customers and partners by field testing and refactoring solutions based on these trials. The successful candidate will also have experience in developing wireframes and high-fidelity application mock-ups using industry standard design tools.
- Conducting competitive analyses of other similar web and mobile applications
- Prepare customer analyses
- Responsible for UI design, providing solutions on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design and more
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mock-ups for our development and design team
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of form or application page and create a report showcasing your findings
- Work with Developers to deliver pixel perfect web and mobile applications that fit the proven designs
- Prototype Design and expert in wireframing both low and high-fidelity UI design tools using Axure RP.
- Experience in working with customers and software developers.
- Ideally a good working knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Ideally a familiarity of Low Code and its capabilities
- Autonomous. Must be able to work through and solve problems on one's own
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both the team and with the client
- Must be able to deliver to a deadline
Role: UX/UI Designer
Job Type: Contract
Apply for this job now.