O'Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Foreman on behalf of our Client. The company is providing a full range of Construction, Fit-out, Civil Engineering and Facilities Management services across all sectors.
This is a South Dublin based, temporary role with an immediate start.
- Implement Company requirements and legal regulations, paying specific attention to HSE legislation and quality.
- Ensure all works are carried out in line with approved method statements.
- Ensure the completion of works on time and within budget.
- Schedule, co-ordinate and supervise the daily activities of site operatives.
- Ensure documentation is properly completed in line with Customer/Company requirements.
- Track and document daily work productions
- Organise and monitor the work of subcontractors on site.
- Equipment and materials management
- Order and manage hired/internal equipment daily.
- Co-ordinate delivery/pick up of materials as required.
- 5+ years' experience / trade background is essential.
- Must have experience working on commercial / school / residential projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations
- Team builder
- Proven people management skills, including the management of subcontractors.
- Practical hands-on approach
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to #removed# or call Lorcan on #removed# for a confidential conversation.