Ken’s Beverage, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that specializes in selling, installing and servicing hot & cold beverage dispensing equipment. With 24 locations nationwide and over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we need technicians that have the drive to help us maintain our reputation for our “World Class” customer service. We are currently looking for hardworking individuals who strive to provide excellent customer service to our customers to join our team as a Quality Maintenance Technician in our Southern Texas service location.
To perform preventive maintenance functions on beverage dispensing machines to ensure specific quality, conformity and functionality standards to customer beverage machines.
· On a scheduled basis, perform preventive maintenance on beverage machines at customer locations in a defined geographical area.
· Ensure that all PM work is done timely and completely at all times.
· Determine any needed repairs and perform needed requirements to ensure proper working machines.
· Report all actions on a daily basis using the hand-held computer to ensure an accurate record is kept on all customer machines.
· Conduct all customer contacts in a professional manner.
· Ensure beverage machines dispense beverages according to specific quality, conformity standards and functionally performs in a quality manner.
· Educate customer on proper maintenance procedures to minimize equipment problems.
· In conjunction with auto-ship water filter program, ensure McDonald’s water filters are changed on a scheduled basis.
· Perform all upgrades to bring stores to current levels.
· Excellent driving skills needed to drive safely and avoid all accidents.
· Technicians will need to be in good physical shape as some lifting and stooping is required.
· Mechanically inclined and high degree of technical aptitude.
· Basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical.
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Outstanding organizational skills.
· Demonstrated self-motivated and self-directed ability.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Valid driver's license with no driving restrictions.
· Able to drive a manual shift vehicle.
· Able to travel across state lines and travel 75% of the time.
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Ken's Beverage, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we feel that a business is only as good as the people it employs, and that is why we only hire the best! In return, we offer a fun, friendly work environment where everyone feels appreciated, and knows their contributions are valued. We also offer a competitive benefit package that includes:
· Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
· Pre-Paid Legal
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation Time
· Life Insurance
· Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
· Profit Sharing & 401k
For more information please visit our website: #
Ken's Beverage, Inc., was founded in Plainfield, Illinois in 1985. A family owned and operated business, we began operation in the Chicago market and have expanded throughout the United States. Our company provides sales, service and installation of beverage equipment, including equipment refurbishment.
Ken's Beverage employs over 300 highly trained service technicians. Our network of offices nationwide are capable of offering same day "reactive" service for all beverage and coffee needs.
Ken's handles numerous lines of equipment including Bunn, Multiplex, Cornelius, Everpure, Cuno and more.
Role: Quality Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.