Duties include providing excellent route service while performing a variety of duties including stocking Company Kitchens, vending machines, maintaining sanitation standards and driving a company vehicle. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Stocks vending CKs and machines with fresh food, snacks, candy, canned beverages, food, coffee, condiments and cups neatly, accurately and in a timely fashion according to time schedule.
· Ensures that food, milk and ice cream are kept under appropriate hot or cold conditions as per standards.
· Maintains appropriate stocking and merchandising when filling items (proper code dates, variety and merchandise is stocked in an orderly fashion).
· Maintains proper product handling, safety and sanitation standards while stocking.
· Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris.
· Keeps machine lights in proper working order at all times.
· Responsible for securing and locking all equipment.
· Responsible for safe handling and security of money when collecting, transporting and depositing.
· Responsible for securing vehicle at all times.
· Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
· Demonstrates a complete understanding of daily servicing and maintaining equipment accurately.
· Relays relevant comments received from customers directly to Supervisor.
· Completes shift work, as assigned, timely and thoroughly in accordance with department standards.
· Completes any necessary paperwork timely, thoroughly and legibly.
· Maintain and control inventory utilizing handheld scanner.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Prior route experience preferred.
· Good communication skills
· Retail experience a plus.
· Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to management, customers and fellow team members.
· Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
· Must be able to drive automatic and standard transmission vehicles and must have own transportation to and from work.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Must have a valid Chauffeur’s license or ability to obtain within 30 days.
Please visit #removed# to learn more about us!
We offer a competitive salary for qualified individuals.
Role: Route Driver / Merchandiser
Apply for this job now.