1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- SEN TA required in Hillingdon to work with a child who has challenging behaviour
- You will be based in a primary school in Hillingdon - full time, term time only
Your main priority in this role will be connecting with the child and providing a mentor type approach to your relationship with them. You will be based in the school and in their normal classroom, however you will have flexibility to take the child out at times, if necessary, to help them calm down, and to implement behaviour management techniques that promote fair and consistent boundaries.
- £70/day - £75/day starting pay rate with incremental increases dependent on how long you are in the role, and we are a PAYE company (no umbrella company)
- Continuous CPD is available via the local authority who are overseeing this placement
- You will receive a work phone
- You will be supported by other colleagues and professionals linked to the child, including the head of service at the local authority, the school staff and advisory teachers
If you have experience in behaviour management, education, mentoring, coaching, psychology, sports, youth work or counselling, and want to make a difference to this child, please begin by sending your CV to Louise today.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
If you are interested please can you contact Aran on #removed#.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.