Practice: Millburn Laser Center
Join a fast growing, dynamic organization that focuses on providing dermatology professionals business management services that allow them to offer patients an exceptional healthcare experience.
NavaDerm, a BelHealth portfolio company, is a large dermatology medical group with over 25 providers with locations in New York and New Jersey.
We are a Physician led organization that allows for clinical independence with high quality standards.
We are looking for a compassionate, respectful, team player that can provide our patients with the best care at one of the largest and prestigious Dermatology offices in New Jersey.
The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and experience in patient care in a dermatology setting.
- Greet patients with a smile in a professionals and engaging manner.
- Escort patients from lobby to the exam/treatment rooms.
- Collect patient medical information, update medical records and input information in EMR.
- Reconcile medications history.
- Take vitals.
- Prepare, assist with examinations, procedures, and treatments.
- Perform and record a variety of treatment procedures under the direction of the physician.
- Clean and sterilize equipment and maintain stock of supplies and medications.
- Perform a variety of clerical functions as assigned.
- Early morning and midday shifts.
- Available to work until 7:00pm, two times per week (required).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 1+ years of experience in managing patients in a dermatology setting preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and work courteously and respectfully with fellow employees, physicians, patients and vendors.
- Certified Medical Assistant or Registered Medical Assistant required.
- Most Important: You're a team player.
We offer competitive pay and full slate of benefits that includes:
Paid Time Off
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Come work with us!
Powered by JazzHR