Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Windows / Linux, VMware, AWS, Automation, EKS / Kubernetes, PowerShell, Puppet / Ansible, IaC, Terraform
London / Remote
Are you looking for a new Senior Infrastructure Engineer position?
Do you have prior experience in Windows and Linux environments with strong Automation skills and looking to take ownership of the design, build, deployment, and management of a a broad and complex variety of IT infrastcuture using the latest technologies?
Sentinel are working with a leading multi-national organisation, looking for a senior infratructure engineer to join their London based office & lead in the design, development, and automation of IT infrastructure.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in both Window and Linux environments, including installation, troubleshooting, and configuration experience.
- Provene experience in the management and development of both cloud based and on-prem infrastructure (AWS preferred).
- Proven expereince in the management of virtualised environments (VMware).
- Proven expereince in the management of containerised envronments (Kubernetes).
- Strong scripting and automation experience (ideally PowerShell or Python).
- Strong expereince in configuration management (Ansible or Puppet preferred).
- Good understanding of Infrastructure as a Code (IaC - Terraform).
- Good understanding of network infrastructures with expereince around TCP/IP, firewalls, and similar.
- Excellent communication skills.
Alternative job titles: Automation Engineer, Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer
Your application with Sentinel:
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.