RMWBH has a new opportunity for a Client Relations Coordinator with at least two years of related experience in Houston, Texas. Our growing Marketing team supports 40 attorneys across five offices in Texas. As an enthusiastic advocate of the firm’s brand, you will support the Marketing team’s dedication to help the attorneys build strong relationships with potential new clients and nurture relationships with existing clients.
- Develop, build and manage company’s client base.
- Proactively communicate with clients via telephone, networking and email.
- Build rapport and trust with current and future clients.
- Inform current clients of all the services provided by our firm.
- Maintain action plans for client events, tracking activities and progress against goals.
- Coordinate event functions, including:
- Planning, coordinating, and supporting internal and external marketing events, seminars, webinars, conferences and trade shows including but not limited to preparation of firm materials, event space, coordination of invitation and RSVP list, and acting as on-site host with travel as needed.
- Maintain updated client contact information.
- Contribute to various external communications activities.
- Monitor and track events to ensure that deadlines are met, and commitments are kept by attorneys.
- Manage marketing inventory purchasing, distribution and control costs.
Successful candidates should possess knowledge and experience as follows:
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working in marketing, client services or business development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong writing, editing, and proof reading skills.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with all levels of the company.
- Self-motivated, committed to excellence in the workplace and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
- Must also have demonstrated ability to prioritize and balance competing demands and meet deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment.
- Superior client service, networking, confidentiality and soft skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Education: Bachelor's degree highly preferred
Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are not working with recruiters to fill this position.
Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC has provided the experience and service our clients require for their transactional and litigation needs for more than 35 years. Our practice areas include community associations, labor and employment for business owners and employers, professional liability, directors and officers litigation, fiduciary litigation, commercial litigation, probate and estate planning, elder law, appeals, construction law, corporate matters and real estate transactions.
Role: Client Relations Assistant
Apply for this job now.