Youth Care Workers Needed!
Must be bilingual (Spanish) or Spanish Speaking
The Youth Care Worker (YCW) is responsible for providing direct care supervision for youth residing in Southwest Key Programs (SWK) care fostering an environment that facilitates learning and behavioral management in a supportive manner.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Conduct intake services to include but not limited to: completing necessary paperwork, providing youth with an overview of the program services and for initial placements of youth in to the shelter.
· Provide basic needs to youth upon arrival to the program (to include but not limited to: meal, clothing, hygiene products, shower and bedroom assignment).
· Must provide Direct Care Services to youth to ensure that ratios and appropriate supervision levels are continuously met as per state and federal requirements.
· Develop positive rapport with youth while serving as a role model to create a safe and caring environment.
· Must ensure all forms and progress notes (efforts) are properly completed in web-based program (ETO) to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements.
· Assist with the planning and coordination of special educational events and recreational outings, assist in the coordination of student council activities and other meaningful experiences for the youth which promotes volunteerism and learning.
· Provide vocational courses and curriculum in a subject area approved by the program director or designees which introduces youth to career choices.
· Assist with the coordination of Physical Education instruction and other large muscle activities in coordination with the Program Director or designee as required by state and federal requirements.
2nd- 2:30p - 10:30 pm
3rd- 10pm- 8am
Pay rate is $15/hr
· AZ fingerprint card
· CAN check
· AZ Criminal background check for the last 10 years
· MVR check
· TB test
Role: Youth Care Workers needed!
Apply for this job now.