Durable Medical Equipment (DME) company in business for over 25 years seeks service technician/driver/account rep to service nursing homes and private home patients.
- Responsible to maintain a clean and organized warehouse
- Provide customer service in a professional and courteous manner
- Deliver, pick up, and clean medical equipment
- Visit customers to ensure satisfaction with service
- Clean driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to educate and in-service clients - presenting information to groups of people
- Able to lift heavy medical equipment
- Must be independent and self directed
- Flexible schedule - on-call, overtime, weekends etc.
- Positive and professional attitude
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) experience required
Excellent salary and benefit package. H & R Healthcare is an EOE.
Role: Driver/DME Service Technician
Apply for this job now.