Job Title - Supply Teacher
Location - Rugby
Pay Rate - Min £120 - Max £145
Agency - Winner Education
Are you looking for a break from the stresses of a permanent teaching role?
Winner Education are currently seeking Primary Supply Teachers to work on an ad-hoc basis in Rugby Primary Schools. You will be covering daily sickness and training and sometimes cover can extend into short term cover. You can work as much or as little as you want to. The planning will be done for you, but you will need to mark the children's work.
As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will work across EYFS / KS1 / KS2 depending on your preferences which we will talk about in our initial phone call. Supply teaching is a fantastic way to gain even more experience and find regular work in primary schools, building a bank of schools you regularly supply at. You must be available to answer phone calls from around 7am - although, we will always try and pre-book you the day before if we receive notice.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the classroom behaviour, keeping disruption to a minimum
- Be an NQT or Qualified Teacher
- Have experience teaching in either EYFS / KS1 / KS2
- Teach the planning left from the classroom teacher to a good standard
- Complete the children's marking, providing necessary feedback
- Have excellent, up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum / EYFS
- Have a proven track record of teaching
- Have effective communication skills
- Creative a positive learning environment
- Keep the children focused
Perks of supply:
- You can work as much or as little as you want
- You are able to choose your own days to work
- We work around your requirements
- We listen to your preferences
Applications from NQT's & experienced teachers are welcome.
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV to Natalie Riddell at Winner Education by clicking apply now. Alternatively, if you know someone who would be interested in this role, please refer them to Natalie Riddell and you could earn yourself £250 - terms and conditions apply.
Please note - your application will be subject to two relevant and satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.