Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a .NET / C# Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Design and develop business solutions using various technologies
• Test software development methodology
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
• Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other developers to achieve optimal solutions
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
• Work alongside other developers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
• Hands-on experience working with .Net C#, Java Script, SQL.
• Relational database experience in systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQL Server
• Experience working with the open source community.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies a plus!
• Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
• Strong understanding of API best practices
• Experience with Unit testing and Integration Testing
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.