Endevis talent acquisition firm is working with a local company who’s experiencing tremendous growth and in need of an Internal Corporate Recruiter. Our client prides themselves in having an enjoyable yet professional work environment. Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Internal Corporate Recruiter include;
- Partner with hiring managers to plan and execute recruiting strategies and provide services for assigned positions
- Identify and execute suitable recruiting strategies for a diverse range of roles.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships throughout the selection process.
- Work closely with each hiring manager to report status of current activities and
coordinate scheduling of interviews
- Utilize various interview techniques
- Manage the interview process by scheduling and communicating with candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage the recruitment process from sourcing through offer stage.
- Maintain record of recruiting activities and proactively communicate with hiring managers regarding search activity.
- Provide guidance to supervisors and employees regarding employment policies and procedures
- Gather and analyze candidate feedback from the interviewer.
- Assist in creating, track, and finalize appropriate paperwork, including offer and decline letters, etc.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates for future staffing needs.
- Post and update job listings on job boards and social media.
- Administer and analyze pre-employment assessments and references
- Be creative and think of new ways to bring in new candidates.
- Attend job fairs and recruitment events as needed
- Utilize Applicant Tracking System to manage applicants.
- All other duties as assigned by the HR Manager
To be considered for the Corporate Internal Recruiter role, professionals should have
- 2+ years in talent acquisition or human resources role. (Desired 3 + years)
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft applications (ATS experience a plus)
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and team leader
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Maintains confidentiality.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Role: Internal Corporate Recruiter
Apply for this job now.