NAStar Inc., a 28 year old manufacturer of Specialty Pressure Sensitive Adhesive products and located in Middleton, WI is seeking:
· Experience with mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and with PLC control systems.
· An individual experienced in equipment maintenance including completion of the planned maintenance schedule, trouble shooting and repairing equipment defects.
· A motivated individual able to offer constructive suggestions for improving equipment operation and maintenance.
Summary of Duties
The position is hands-on preventive and corrective maintenance across the range of web converting equipment at NAStar. This includes gravure coating equipment for water based adhesives, slitting equipment and ancillary machinery. Compliance with all safety policies and procedures is mandatory especially as this position is ‘Authorized’ and required to Lock-Out-Tag-Out any NAStar equipment requiring maintenance.
· Daily start up and checks of production equipment
· Trouble-shoot and repair equipment defects as they occur
· Planned Maintenance in accordance with the schedule
· Facility maintenance and repair
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
· Experience with web processing equipment preferred but not essential
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work flexibly in order to minimize disruption to the production schedule
· Full Medical
· Retirement Program with Company contribution - no employee contribution required
· Vacation/Holiday paid leave
· Positive Company culture
30 year old manufacturer of Specialty pressure sensitive adhesive products, located in Middleton, WI
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.