High Voltage Shift Leader
Docklands - London
43,000 - 44,000
Continental Shifts - Data Centre
I am currently looking for a High Voltage Shift Leader to join a large team of engineers across a large Data Centre at the Docklands. Our client's contract is one of fastest crowing in the UK and is a great opportunity for a an existing HV Engineer to progress and develop in their career.
Our client provides an extensive range of Built Asset Solutions to the commercial sector, with a wealth of highly trained experience personnel. They cover all M&E, air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Oversee and perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- HVAP Qualification/AP15 Course (Essential)
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
- Previous experience working in a Data Centre or Critical Environment is desirable.
If this role as a High Voltage Shift Leader is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake
Jake @ hvacrecruitment. Com
0208 092 6500