COMPANY: PINNACLE RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Civil engineer
SALARY: Up to £50,000 per annum
We are currently seeking a Permanent Project Engineers to work for a Main Contractor who works across the UK specializing a variety of civil engineering sectors with a primary focus of ground works and RC Frame projects. Role will be based in Midland Region, with the candidate expected to travel intermittently to various project sites when required.The Role
Essential & Desired experience/Qualifications
- Creating RAMS
- Lead the delivery of project team daily and weekly briefings to proactively focus design (temporary and permanent), procurement, labour, plant and staff aligned to programmed dates and milestones
- Support input to project Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting to allow weekly review of project performance
- Overseeing quality control and quality assurance and safety matters on the site, and ensuring that regulations are adhered to
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties, and other problems that may arise.
- Line managing and developing Senior and Site Engineers
- Manage orders of key materials on site e.g. Concrete, reinforcement.
- Demonstrable Civils (Groundworks, drainage, soft & hard landscaping) experience
- Experience of developing and managing a team
- Must have relevant, up to date CSCS Card
Contact Pinnacle Recruitment- 07884 075562
Role: Project Engineer - RC Frame
Job Type: Civil engineer
Location: Milton Keynes, South East
Apply for this job now.