Production Line Operatives required for a large food retail client based in St Helens.
Due to increased demands and volume our client is lookin for Production Line Operatives to join the team on a long term basis with the opportunity of a full time role after 12 weeks.
Following shifts are available:
Monday to Friday, 6am to 2pm - Fixed Shift
Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10pm - Fixed Shift
- Working on a fast paced production line packing customers orders to specific requirments
- Quality checking of all products
- Working to targets in the production line area
- Adhering to health and safety rules
- General warehouse duties
- Previous experience of working on a fast paced production line.
- Previously worked within a food production environment
- Food Hygiene certificates - Desireable
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
All registrations are now done online via our industry leading recruitment software. A registration link will be sent out to you via email to complete the online forms which includes providing all your right to work documents.