Junior Developer - Albany NY
We are an established and profitable SaaS provider hard at work in reinventing our flagship offering into a responsive, performant web app in a fast-faced, friendly and exciting work environment. Our modern space is centrally located on Wolf Rd.
We’re looking for a motivated and positive-minded Junior developer with an awesome work ethic who will become part of our small but focused team building on the various layers of infrastructure for our Angular SPA and PHP/Laravel API.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in technology related field.
· Knowledge of design and overall architecture of the web application.
· Be insightful in user experience design and feel.
· Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
· Maintain code integrity and organization.
· Experience working with UI templates to ensure clean user design and experience.
· Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of the application.
· Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
· Working in open source deployment environments
Technologies (knowledge or experience preferred):
· looking for PHP with Laravel
· MySQL - including design and maintenance of tables, views, functions with emphasis on indexing for performance in a multi-tenant environment
· HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, DevExpress - emphasis on responsive design
· Source Control with continuous integration and deployment - GitHub with Codeship
· Local development environment (EG XAMPP)
· Linux, Apache
· Not required but C#/VB.net (our legacy platform) and agile development would be a bonus
Will be junior developer role reporting to the development lead.
This is a full time role offering market related package including healthcare & benefits and the opportunity to join a company that is moving from older to new technologies with a targeted growth path across a range of software empowered industries.
Role: Junior Developer
Apply for this job now.