A large Birmingham, AL law firm is seeking an experienced Payroll/HRIS Administrator. This candidate will be responsible for all aspects of managing and processing payroll for 550+ employees, as well as administering the HRIS and other related HR software systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administer and maintain all HR and pay-related data and information using Workday
- Process timely and accurate multi-state payroll for 550+
- Create customized and ad hoc reports using Workday and HRIS
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years of payroll experience
- experience administering Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
- Benefits experience preferred
- Workday experience preferred
- Advanced computer skills related to created and substantially revising/reformatting financial spreadsheets in Excel.
Role: Payroll/HRIS Administrator
Apply for this job now.