Teaching Personnel is currently working closely with local authorities (including virtual schools and SEN services) across Basigngstoke and surrounding areas to provide qualified teachers to deliver 1:1 tuition. We are looking for tutors who are specialists in core subjects (English, Maths and Primary) following a recent increase in demand. We support pupils of all ages so are looking for tutors from both a primary and secondary background.
The majority of our placements are for pupils awaiting school placements and tuition sessions are often held in home environments. Sessions range from 1 hour requests to full time availability and suit teachers looking to manage their own working schedule or those needing flexibility.
Pupils may need tuition for a variety of reasons, including:
- Behavioural difficulties (pupils excluded from school and awaiting a new placement)
- Emotional needs including school phobia or anxiety
- Medical needs
- Relocation and awaiting a school placement
- Improvement in grades
- Support with GCSE preparation
Successful applicants will need:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; ideally withing a core specialism (English, Maths or Primary)
- Experience with primary or secondary aged children
- Experience working with children in a tuition capacity (desirable)
If you are have experience as a tutor or are a Fully/ Newly Qualified Teacher interested in tuition, please click "Apply Now" and I will be in contact to discuss further.