About our Company
We Make Hotels. Sydell Group builds and operates unique properties that are a reflection of their neighborhoods, a celebration of architecture and design, and a gathering place for visitors from near and far. Our hotels are collaborations among exceptional talent from the creative, culinary, and retail worlds, and our goal is to create travel experiences that offer inspiration and a sense of connection to our respective cities. Sydell Group's diverse portfolio of award-winning hotels include NoMad New York, Los Angeles and Las Vegas; The LINE LA, DC and Austin; The Ned, London and Park MGM, Las Vegas; as well as the forthcoming NoMad London and LINE San Francisco.
We are seeking a dynamic Evening Public Area Attendant to join our team. A successful candidate will have a genuine passion for the hospitality industry and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Responsible for cleaning storage areas, public spaces and back of house daily
- Continually maintain inventory of linens, cleaning supplies and guest amenities to ensure adequate supplies in accordance with established par levels and timeframes
- Responsible for cleaning light fixtures, ceiling fans, outdoor furniture, carpets, hallways, emergency stairs, windows and window coverings
- Remove trash and dust areas as assigned
- Maintain the storage rooms with at least one (1) par clean at all times
- Report and correct deficiencies noted in public areas to the appropriate individuals
- Ensure light bulbs are changed when necessary
- Ensure your immediate supervisor knows where you are located in the hotel at all times
- Assist with preventative maintenance and equipment maintenance in accordance with established timeframes
- Maintain constant communication between all departments
- Notify immediate supervisor of stock shortages and/or malfunctioning equipment
- Assist in cleaning rooms when necessary
- Possess knowledge of all hotel services and amenities
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and safety in the work area
- Attend relevant meetings
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Related experience in hospitality or service industry preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Ethical Conduct
- Positive Attitude
- Eye for Detail
- Problem solving abilities
Compensation & Benefits
We offer competitive wages and benefits while fostering a diverse and inclusive work experience.
We thrive in being a diverse work environment. Consideration for employment will be based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
About our Brand
More than a group of hotels, The LINE is a creative community built around a sense of discovery — an exploration of a building, a neighborhood, and a culture. From Koreatown in LA to Adams Morgan in DC to downtown Austin, each property is architecturally interesting and chosen for its location in emerging neighborhoods in compelling cities. LINE hotels are both reflective and responsive— shaped by the communities they are part of while also contributing something new to those places. LINE properties are a collaboration of the best local and out-of-town talent in design, food and beverage, arts and culture.