Our client, a prestigious Law Firm based close to Liverpool Street, are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a 12-month FTC position with the opportunity to convert to permanent. This would be a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an entry level position into a law firm, gain experience and progress to becoming a Legal PA
This would be a great opportunity for someone who is CILEX qualified and wanting to develop their secretarial career.
You will be responsible for:
- Duties will vary from diary & travel coordination, booking and preparing meetings/meeting rooms, liaising with stakeholders and managing legal documentation.
- Assisting with administrative tasks including the filing and acknowledgment of emails, photocopying, scanning and post.
- Providing secretarial support including preparing specification amendments (electronically in Microsoft Word or manual amendments from paper copies), generating standard letters and invoices.
- Audio typing of client letters and specifications.
- Creating, running and amending standard and ad hoc reports in excel.
- Uploading documents to in-house and client specific systems.
Our client is looking for someone who is CILEX qualified with good GCSE grades. You will receive a salary of up to £23,500 plus full training and a mentor to help you progress your career.
This is a full-time FTC position with the opportunity to progress to become a Legal PA.