The Grand Villas at World Golf Village is looking for positive, motivated, outgoing individuals with the desire to reach new career heights amidst a remarkable team. Whether you are a seasoned professional or interested in starting a rewarding sales career, Bluegreen has the perfect opportunity for you. With millions of memories made through Bluegreen vacations, we have no doubt that you will immensely enjoy, and benefit from, helping us continue building success in the Vacation Sales industry.
Bluegreen’s accomplishments have been recognized locally and nationally for its Workplace, People, Business, Resorts, Communities, Philanthropic Activities, and Advertising & Promotion by Forbes, Fortune, South Florida Business Journal, American Resort Development Association (ARDA) and others.
We are seeking self-motivated, enthusiastic candidates with an outgoing personality to join our LEADING TEAM in the company!
Experience is REQUIRED!
• Fun resort atmosphere
• Paid Training
• Great earning potential
• Opportunity for advancement
Summary of Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for calling assigned leads for the purpose of scheduling In-Tours/FL-Tours during the owners/guests stay.
• Responsible for working assigned shifts at Resort Check-In for the purpose of booking owners/guest to attend a presentation during their stay
• Must meet/exceed minimum Occupied Penetration Percentages’ as outlined in the compensation structure, currently 43% for VCO's, 80% for Samplers and 20% Front Line.
• Must maintain a maximum gift cost of $100 per owner/sampler.
• Must complete Daily and Weekly Reports as required by the IH Manager.
• Perform other related duties in support of operations and other company initiatives as required and assigned
• High school Diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum Experience: 1 year of telemarketing experience; 1 year of customer service experience
• Knowledge of timeshare Industry, Customer Service and quality fundamentals
• MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures
• Strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
• Flexible schedule a must
START YOUR CAREER TODAY AND EARN MONEY LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR 10 YEARS!!
If you are an outgoing, fun loving person who would like to be a part of making every future brighter through vacationing, this might be the position for you!
Providing Memorable Vacations and So Much More
Founded in 1966, Bluegreen has always provided opportunities for busy families to slow down, relax and share time together.
Bluegreen Vacations Unlimited, Inc. (Bluegreen Vacations), a wholly owned subsidiary of Bluegreen Corporation, manages and markets the Bluegreen Vacation Club®, a flexible, points-based, deeded vacation ownership program that connects over 200,000 owners with over 60 Bluegreen resorts in more than 40 popular destinations across the continental U.S. and the Caribbean.
Bluegreen Corporation, a leader in the vacation ownership industry and wholly owned subsidiary of BBX Capital Corporation, offers a portfolio of comprehensive, turnkey, fee-based service resort management, financial services, and sales and marketing services on behalf of third parties.
The company advances its purpose, share happiness, by providing quality, flexibility and choice to Bluegreen Vacation Club owners, and through the creation of strategic alliances to expand vacation opportunities for everyone. Our relationship with Bass Pro Shops®, one of America’s premier outdoor retailers, has resulted in thousands of vacations and millions of smiles for travelers. Most recently, Bluegreen Vacations became the Official Vacation Ownership Provider for Choice Hotels®, one of the largest and most successful lodging companies in the world.
Our more than 4,500 associates are committed to not only providing the best vacation experiences possible, but also to leaving a positive impact on the communities in which we live and do business through advocacy and action.
2016 marked the 50th golden anniversary of our company, and we invite you to continue the celebration.
Role: Face To Face Sales/Marketing
Location: Saint Augustine,
Apply for this job now.