HOME CARE ASSISTANT
PAY RATE AT £9.70 WEEKDAYS AND £11.70 WEEKENDS PER HOUR
TRAVEL TIME AND MILEAGE PAID
MUST BE A CAR DRIVER
Would you like to make a real difference in people lives?
Are you a friendly, warm-hearted person with good communication skills?
Join now amazing National Care Provider and be a part of extraordinary service provided to elderly people at their own homes.
Benefits of the Home Care Assistant:
- Excellent pay rates at £9.70 - £11.70 per hour
- Enhanced Bank Holiday pay rates
- All Travel time paid at £8.91 per hour
- 40p per mile mileage allowance
- RAC breakdown cover
- Internal opportunities to senior roles
- Variation of shifts between 07.00 am and 10.00 pm
- Free uniform, training and DBS
- Opportunity to undertake NVQ level 2 and 3 in Health and Social Care
- Reward and recognition schemes
- Employee Assistance Programme
- All contact visits a minimum of 30 minutes
Key duties of the Home Care Assistant:
- Identifying the needs of the individuals
- Providing personal care in Person Centered Care manner.
- Assisting with medication, meal preparation and domestic services
- Supporting with community visits (shopping and leisure trips)
- Regular communications with the office support team
Requirement of the Home Care Assistant:
- Desire to make a positive impact on the individual lives
- Previous experience in a care setting is desirable but not essential, full training provided
- Holder of a driving license with access to a vehicle
- Flexibility in working hours and ability to work alternative weekends
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
For further details, please call or email Care First Recruitment on #removed# (office hours) or #removed# (evenings and weekends).
Quote ref.: WEYMOUTH/HCA/AJ/1