Woodson Incorporated is an established forestry company located in both AR and LA. We see our people as our greatest asset and work with a safety first mindset. Woodson, Inc has an immediate need for a CDL truck driver in the Southern, LA area. Must have experience hauling heavy equipment with lowboy. MUST HAVE CLEAN DRIVING RECORD AND DOT DRIVING HISTORY. Woodson, Inc. offers competitive pay, full benefits including paid health insurance, paid vacation and holidays.
Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Must have a valid commercial driver's license.
- Must have experience loading, transporting and unloading heavy equipment.
- Must have lowboy experience.
- Must have knowledge of all state and federal DOT rules and regulations.
- Responsible for all DOT required paperwork, driver logs, permits, DvIR's, etc.
- Responsible for driving JSA's.
- Responsible for Pre & Post trip inspections.
- Must have a safety first mindset.
- Must be willing to take and follow directions and or instruction.
- Must be willing to work as part of a team.
- Must be experienced in proper cargo securement.
- Sit for up to 4 hours
- Squat for up to 30 minutes, or
- Stand for up to 8 hours
- Height for climbing – 6’ (Required to climb a ladder, stairs, or tree for up to 6’.)
- Maximum single step height – 2’ (Required to make a maximum single step height of up to 2’ with one leg.)
- Maximum weight carried while climbing – 30lbs (Required to carry up to 30 lbs while climbing ladder, stairs, or tree.)
- Crawl height – 2’ (Required to be able to crawl under a 2’ crawl space.)
- Small space/hole – 2.5’ wide (Required to be able to fit through a 2.5’ wide crawl space.)
- Max weight single hand – 30lbs (Required to be able to lift up to 30 lbs with a single hand.)
- Max weight both hands – 60lbs (Required to be able to lift up to 60 lbs with both hands.)
- Max floor to waist lift – 75lbs (Required to be able to lift up to 75 lbs from the floor to the waist.)
- Above shoulder lift – 40lbs (Required to be able to lift up to 40 lbs from the floor to above the shoulders)
Travel Required: 50%
Role: CDL Truck Driver-Heavy Equipment Hauler
Location: Baton Rouge,
Apply for this job now.