Primary Supply Teachers - Lambeth, London
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking to work daily? Would you like to build a wider knowledge of the primary/SEN schools in London? Are you confident working from Nursery to Year 6?
We are looking for outstanding Supply Teachers for short term/long term work ASAP, across our network of Lambeth partner schools. You will be offered daily and short-term contract roles, covering PPA or whole classes across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. A solid experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils is desired.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome)
- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- 1 Year UK teaching experience
- A positive and creative approach to teaching
- Experience managing challenging behaviour in the classroom
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.