The primary responsibility of a Catering Sales Manager is to develop existing business and solicit new catering business through catering lead generation and catering sales marketing. The sales manager solicits new catering customers through traditional and non-traditional sales techniques.
Other important duties include booking, selling, planning and coordinating all special social events while assuring the highest level of customer service. Generating revenue, establishing new accounts, monitoring booking space, booking repeat business while keeping quality consistently high.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning menus
- Making sure that staff is fully trained
- Keeping staff motivated to provide the highest standard of service
- Organizing shifts
- Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
- Meeting with suppliers and customers
- Discussing contract requirements with customers
- Leadership experience in fine dining or catering services required
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Thorough and Organized
Role: Catering Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.