AIMCO Equipment- Little Rock, AR 72204
Career Opportunity: AIMCO Equipment Company has been serving the Commercial Foodservice Equipment needs of Arkansas businesses for over 40 years! Due to our rapid expansion, AIMCO is currently looking for an Equipment Installer to take the lead and manage our installation professionals.
Compensation Package: AIMCO offers competitive salary and benefit packages, along with excellent Health / Dental / Disability & Life Insurance benefits and 401k retirement package. Two weeks vacation after 1 year of service. GUARANTEED 40 HOUR WORK WEEK.
Qualifications: The selected candidate will be responsible for all areas of equipment installation and coordination. Responsibilities include but are not limited to coordinating, installing and follow-up for all commercial equipment installation and delivery needs.
• Understand various construction methods and the construction management process.
• Read and follow construction specifications along with ability to understand engineering drawings.
• Sketch and accurately measure construction sites prior to equipment installation.
• Oral and written communication with clients, contractors, architects, consultants, and project managers.
• Working mechanical knowledge, including basic plumbing, electrical and HVAC knowledge is beneficial.
• Accredited High School diploma or GED.
• Maintain ability to learn new technology and troubleshoot mechanical equipment.
• Candidate must have valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
• Ability to drive fork lift, truck & trailer, box truck, (standard transmission).
• Must be available for extended work hours and overnight travel when required.
• Maintain vehicles, tools, parts and accessories required for project installation.
• Pre-employment screenings to include background check and drug screening.
• Sheet metal experience is beneficial, but not required.
Ability to lift heavy objects and use material handling equipment, climb ladders up to 24 ft., walking, kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing / pulling, working both indoor and outdoor in a variety temperature conditions
AIMCO Equipment LLC, is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you feel comfortable and confident with the qualifications and skills required for the position, apply today! We look forward to the opportunity of discussing further with you in person.
Commercial Restaurant Equipment Dealer / Service / Installation Company /refurbishing commercial kitchen equipment.
Role: Lead Installer
Location: Little Rock,
Apply for this job now.