Are you looking for a new permanent position in a warehouse, have experience as a forklift Operator and want to be part of a growing business that offers great benefits like 26 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, and more!
Osborne Appointments are recruiting for a Permanent Warehouse Operative for our client based in Welwyn Garden City
Warehouse Operative Required on Welwyn Garden City
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- Ensuring departmental operations achieve the required objectives in line with SFS Guidelines.
- Ensuring that despatches required are made accurately and to time.
- Ensure the warehouse and yard are always kept clean and tidy
- Receive goods and check into the warehouse accurately.
- Place goods correctly into storage bays. Ensure that stock is stored to allow safe storage, lifting, and lowering
- Pick goods accurately
- Assist in loading
Work closely as part of a team in conjunction with the Warehouse, Logistics departments.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of the Warehouse Supervisor
TECHNICAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS & EXPEREINCE
- Forklift Licence trained in counterbalance and reach trucks would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience within a warehouse environment; procedural knowledge and understanding of stock / product control, including receipt, handling, location, and distribution.
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task workload.
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy required.
- Ability to use computerised information systems to retrieve, update and input all relevant data on internal stock control systems.
- Great accuracy and attention to detail, good numeracy skills
- Effective communicator with good standard of verbal and written English
Self-motivated and pro-active with good organisational skills
Please call Sarah on #removed# at Osborne Appointments if you are interested, or apply directly with your most recent CV.
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy, which is being advertised by Osborne Appointments, who are acting as an employment agency / business. Your application will be considered in competition with others and we will contact you within 3 working days. (Should you wish to speak to one of our team, please contact the Welwyn Garden City Office)
Osborne Appointments is an award winning recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements.In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity,please like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram and sign up for free email job alerts on our website