We are the leading provider of therapeutic antibody discovery and engineering technologies, focusing solely on our partners without pursuing an internal product pipeline. This includes naïve discovery from synthetic libraries in yeast or B cells (mice and humans), antibody engineering and optimization, multi-specific antibody engineering, and a portfolio of proprietary CD3 antibodies licensed non-exclusively for bispecific applications. Since 2009, we have partnered with over 80 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, generating more than 360 therapeutic programs, over 40 clinical programs, and our first approved product. Our technology has been transferred and implemented at Biogen, GSK, Lilly, Merck, Novo Nordisk, and Takeda. Funded discovery partners include leading pharmaceutical companies, such as Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, Novartis, Regeneron, Sanofi, Takeda and others. We have also partnered with many early-stage venture-backed companies, including Amagma, Cygnal, Dragonfly, iOmx, NextPoint, Pliant, Tizona, TRex Bio and others, as well as mid-size public biopharmaceutical companies such as Acceleron, Alector, Cullinan Oncology, Five Prime, Innovent, Jounce, Mersana, Scholar Rock, Surface Oncology, and others.
Our integrated antibody discovery and engineering platform provides unprecedented speed from antigen to purified, full-length human IgGs. We offer fundamental advantages by delivering diverse panels of therapeutically relevant antibodies that meet the most demanding standards for affinity, epitope coverage, species cross-reactivity, and developability. We enable our partners to rapidly expand their biologics pipelines through a broad spectrum of technology access arrangements.
We are seeking candidates with an interest in Human Resources to join our team. The HR Assistant will be responsible for supporting the HR team and serving as a culture champion. The successful candidate will be organized, proactive, and possess strong communication skills.
- Perform administrative tasks related to recruitment including job postings at schools, career fair registration, scheduling interviews, preparing interview guides, etc.
- Participate in and/or lead resume reviews, phone interviews, reference calls and onsite interviews
- Actively engage with local schools, businesses, etc. to tap into talent pipelines and best practices
- Process and approve reimbursements and invoices
- Serve as a cultural liaison for remote office location
- Organize and lead cultural and wellness initiatives/events
- Facilitate new hire onboarding including background checks, social media checks, I-9 verifications, and orientation scheduling
- Manage immigration paperwork and processing for employee visa sponsorship
- Coordinate with Lab Manager on desk seating for employees
- Complete employment verifications for current and former employees
- Reconcile and submit monthly benefit provider bills/invoices
- Conduct 3- and 6-month employee check-ins
- Responsible for compliance checks
- Manage personnel documents, employee information and company resources
- Ordering, maintaining, and organizing company swag
- Arrange travel and accommodation for executives, candidates, and guests as well as dining reservations
- Oversee conference administration and scheduling for employees
- Serve as a culture champion by getting involved and creating an environment of inclusion, collaboration and fun
Needed upon hire
- Bachelor's degree
- Desire to pursue a career in Human Resources with experience in talent acquisition, recruitment, or human resources preferred
- Highly resourceful and solution-oriented
- Discretion in handling confidential and non-routine information
- Exceptional customer-service skills; welcoming and helpful attitude is a must
- Strong attention to detail and impeccable follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Come join us!
As a profitable privately-held biotech company, we take a long-term view on value creation and make substantial investments in technology development, research, and our people. We proudly promote meritocracy and reward employees who are productive, use their resources wisely, and make meaningful contributions to the team. We offer individually tailored compensation packages comprised of a competitive salary, meaningful equity, a 2:1 401(k) match, and comprehensive health care benefits.
Located in New Hampshire's beautiful Upper Connecticut River Valley, we are minutes from Dartmouth College, the Geisel School of Medicine, the Thayer School of Engineering, the Tuck School of Business, and the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. We are fortunate to be situated in an area that is renowned for its premier skiing, hiking, kayaking, and biking.
Powered by JazzHR