Client: Fortune 50 Financials Org.
"Candidates local to DC Metro area should apply"
Utilize broad expertise or unique knowledge in leading and performing assignments related to creating internal company messaging and communications that engage employees and drive understanding of company priorities. Develop new concepts, techniques, and standards. Exercise independent judgment in conducting research and determining methods and procedures on significant employee communications challenges. May operate in a lead or supervisory role.
Key Job Functions and Duties
- Lead the development and execution of plans to support the firm's key messages, strategic priorities, and brand storytelling that excite, educate, and build employee understanding and engagement.
- Manage internal relationships. Assess internal client needs and draft and execute strategic communications plans to meet those needs.
- May act as internal consultant for assigned business areas and cross-functional teams.
- Plan, write, edit, and craft messages to include organizational updates, blogs, success stories, and brand-relevant journalism. Engage with creative services to deliver messages in high-impact ways from video to events, infographics, presentations, webcasts, vlogs, and others across the communications mix.
- Identify, assess, and report on trends and opportunities to improve communications based on content analysis, metrics, user feedback, and research. Make recommendations.
- Oversee relationships with external vendors. Identify economies to reduce expenses and save time.
- May lead or perform projects at the highest level of complexity and at the highest levels of the organization.
- Lead the development of standards, procedures, and adoption of best practices.
Job Function Descriptor:
- Generally functions in a lead role by providing technical guidance and direction to colleagues/clients in area(s) of expertise. Develops solutions and resolves the most complex issues, as necessary. Uses Knowledge of specialty areas and full knowledge of related disciplines. Work is typically performed without direction.
Education Required Preferred
- Level Bachelor Degree or Equivalent
- Area of Study
- 6-8 years of related experience
Technology Ventures is a leading technology services company delivering a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions, along with staff augmentation, to help its clients improve their business performance. Technology Ventures collaborates with both the public sector and private sector to maximize performance and create sustainable value for our customers and job opportunities for our consultants.
At Technology Ventures, we have 100's of consultants working at different clients in the Washington DC Area. We have highly competitive compensation packages along with comprehensive benefits packages (i.e. fully paid health benefits, 401K, vacation & federal holidays, etc.) which can be tailored to individual needs. Consultants can work on W2 hourly or Salary plus benefits basis. C2C is also an option.
Technology Ventures, founded in 1998, delivers services and solutions that include IT and Financial Staffing, Consulting Services as well as Solutions in support of our clients in the industry verticals of:
Consumer and Retail industries
Government and Public sectors
Technology Ventures was established on a set of guiding principles that include ethics, teamwork, innovation, honesty and integrity. We establish long-term relationships based on mutual trust, respect, perseverance, and continuous communication with our customers, employees and partners.
Technology Ventures staffing services include contract and permanent placement services through a "global" framework that allows central management support with decentralized decision making at the local level. Using our proprietary consultant selection methodology, and our 5 step screening methodology, Technology Ventures ensures that our consultants are in the top 20th percentile of performers in their specialty. We are a growing firm and are known for our commitment to quality delivery for our clients.
Technology Ventures is a certified minority owned Company.
Role: Communications Specialist
Apply for this job now.