We've flourished in the industry by putting our clients' best interests first. We know that our reputation has grown because of our creative work and our enthusiastic team.
Managing promotions for highly recognized brands locally and nationwide is what we do best so naturally, we're on the quest to find top talent to add to our brand marketing team!
We are seeking a high-energy individual who is ready to bring that excitement and liveliness to work every single day and prove they have what it takes to make our client's brand stand out amongst a crowd.
Offering a wide range of benefits and opportunities for personal growth - including the flexibility to have a say in your own work schedule, the stability of a full-time, permanent position, the chance to travel nationwide for conferences, seminars, and business meetings, a competitive compensation, and an outlet to grow your experience at your own pace (whether you see yourself managing a team within the next year or just being the best team member you can be) our team is sure to provide you with the direction and support you need to get there.
As part of our brand marketing team, you will help in the strategic planning and execution of demographically targeted marketing campaigns. This means you will become an expert in promoting products/services to each brand's target market in order to increase brand exposure and build/retain a viable client base for each brand. You will create exciting and memorable brand experiences with consumers and ultimately help each brand establish future revenue opportunities across the area.
Brand Marketing Associate & Sales Responsibilities:
- Interact face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing campaign to market products, services, and client portfolio.
- Maintain professional standards in customer relationships and marketing.
- Participate in daily training sessions and marketing campaign meetings.
- Contribute to a positive and energetic environment that fosters creativity and growth.
No experience is necessary as our client will train, coach and support you as you strive to be the best you can be!
If you have:
- The ability to multi-task and keep highly organized in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to travel to on-site promotional marketing/advertising promotional areas as needed
- The ability to lift 10-20 lbs (for brand marketing booth setup & teardown and/or transport of brand inventory)
- A zest for life and a passion to break that glass ceiling
Then reply with a copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.