Wouldn t you like to work for a growing, award winning, advanced financial software company located in the heart of the loop? Offering the most advanced platform on the market!! Not to mentione a c ompetitive bonus between 20-25%!!!
- Must be local to Chicago or Chicago area
Currently seeking to hire a Web App Developer to be a member of a development team charged with developing, implementing, and testing enterprise risk applications. The ideal candidate will have experience in systems design, programming and integration of high-volume, high-availability applications. This position will be located in our Chicago, Illinois office.
- Work closely with senior development team members to understand business requirements and design efficient and scalable desktop solutions based on technical expertise and experience
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain applications and modules
- Assist in creating and maintain up-to-date work plans
- Keep pace with new technologies, directions and the latest industry trends
- Follow firm and industry standards, procedures and methodologies for development of efficient application systems (i.e. design, design reviews, architect reviews and code reviews)
- Experience working on real time, multithreading applications preferred (NOT required)
- Experience with end user GUI design and implementation with solid software development and debugging experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Web Assembly and related technologies (Blacor/Bolero) would be a plus.
- Understanding of large-scale system design and implementation with solid software development and project management methodology experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of system architecture and design
- Strong commitment to working collaboratively in a team and being held accountable for achieving business goals
- Ability to successfully work in a high-pressure, dynamic trading environment
- Good team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- provided by Dice