The Redux Group is looking for motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help you build your career and generational wealth at the same time! We provide proven systems and strategies to ensure your success. This rewarding, full-time position will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to do what you, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast-growing team has lots of leads and we need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
The Redux Group's highly skilled team of professional agents provides home buyers and sellers with a unique perspective and advantage in today's marketplace that most Realtors cannot offer.Compensation:
$80,000 - $150,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home.
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business.
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community.
- Nurture relationships that connect with clients to generate more sales.
- Cultivate relationships and set appointments with buyers and sellers.
- Meet with buyers and sellers to determine their needs and present a plan to satisfy those needs.
- Assist clients with the buying or selling of their home.
- Educate clients about relevant market changes, neighborhoods, financing options, and general information necessary for them to make a decision in an ever-changing real estate landscape.
- Present contracts, developed with much assistance from our back office team, to clients.
- See your clients through the contract and closing phases.
- Celebrate your success!
- Must have a valid Real Estate License!
- Enthusiastic & interested in making you client's dreams come true!
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills.
- Self-motivation and drive.
- Organized and manages time effectively.
- Sales experience is preferred.
The Redux Group is a growth-oriented, top-producing real estate group, doing business in the DC Metro area and Richmond. We are looking for talented people who want to improve their skillset while working in a fast-paced yet family-like atmosphere with a team that is driven to succeed and that pushes each other to the next level.
The Redux Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.