Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Hackney Council to provide them a with a Leasehold Finance Manager to join their team on a Contract Basis!
** Full Time to start ASAP **
Rate - £26.41 to £33.82 per hour - Negotiable dependent upon experience- Please submit CV with rate you require
** must have 2 years or more experience leading a team responsible for undertaking Section 20 consultation and invoicing for major works. **
This is a temporary role to manage staff and functions of the Major Works section of the Leasehold Finance Team. The key responsibilities of the post-holder include.
- Leading the Leasehold Finance Team responsible for billing major works charges and for ensuring the professional and proficient execution of statutory Section 20 consultation.
- Preparing and implementing local polices in line with the Council's procedures used for dealing with all aspects of major works billing and leaseholder consultation.
- This will include the management of all statutory Section 20 consultations ensuring that Qualifying Long Term Agreements fulfil statutory requirements, and best practice is followed in the preparation and issuing of all Section 20 notices.
- Developing initiatives that will enhance service delivery and to lead on audits, including business processes which have financial implications for Leasehold and Right to Buy (LRTBS), and overseeing and reviewing the implementation of improved changes within agreed timescales.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers