DO YOU LOVE CONNECTING WITH PEOPLE?
Have ZEST for life and an enthusiasm for sales?
Able to make friends wherever you go?
Ready to jumpstart your career in real estate?
MUST HAVE SALES EXPERIENCE AND/OR CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE
The Inside Sales Agent (ISA) prospects for new clients, cultivates client relationships, sets client appointments, and manages all leads within the contact management database. Calls are made each day to reach potential clients, obtain the necessary information to qualify them for an appointment, and schedule meetings with the listing and/or buyer specialist.
- Prospect for new clients calling on:
- Sphere of Influence
- Past Clients / Database
- Just Listed / Just Sold
- Open Houses
- Online lead sources
- Practice call scripts and role play with team members
- Manage contact database system with high degree of detail and accuracy
- Attend training/coaching sessions
- Track weekly goals and results to measure lead conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Comfortable memorizing and delivering call scripts
- Excellent customer service and listening abilities
- Strong relationship building know-how
- Highly-organized and detail-oriented; Efficient in following systems
- Able to meet and exceed goals
- Must be proficient with computers and be able to effectively work with spreadsheets and client management software
- Reliable and trustworthy team player who brings high level of positive energy to work place each day
- Hold, or actively working to acquire, an active real estate license in the state of Oregon and/or Washington.
About Company: We are the one of the top teams at the top producing real estate office in Portland. We are a fast paced, growing real estate team with too many leads to handle. Our systems are matured and simple to use and when followed are highly effective. We are currently looking for someone dedicated, willing to learn, and open to a fun environment. We work hard and play hard and put our clients first. Come join us!
Pay is salary/hourly plus bonus.
Must be able and willing to earn a real estate license.
For our sales agents, we create a world in which they will not only earn incomes above and beyond six figures, but will find a home at MRE that they will love and respect. Our culture is that of a positive peer culture, with a strong accountability to mastering our skills, growing as leaders, and achieving excellence.
For our administrative team, stable and secure positions with consistent expectations. Our administrative staff is the backbone of the organization, and is the foundation of all our growth, customer service and success. It is crucial that as a team we value our supporting roles at the highest level as they are truly the people we rely on to ......
We believe strongly in investing in each and every person we invite into our organization with the ultimate goal of seeing them move into positions of leadership and building their lives, and the lives of others, from within. Success breeds success, and by Jordan and his team pouring into our newest team members, are create a positive peer culture, where there is perfect transparency and where we all grow, push and inspire one another on a daily basis.
CREATING WEALTH FOR CLIENTS THROUGH REAL ESTATE IN THE GREAT NORTHWEST
Set example for knowledge, skills and mastery in the industry so that our clients and colleagues define us as extraordinary.
Customer service is defined as exceptional communication. Professional communication is the cornerstone of our industry. It is essential to communicate at a high level when collaborating with fellow agents, our team members, and our clients.
Passion drives us to focus on the needs of our clients. We master sales skills and study the market. Our clients are given a competitive advantage through our service, being well informed, and having cutting edge technology coupled with a proactive approach.
Role: APPOINTMENT SETTER/INSIDE SALES AGENT
Apply for this job now.