Title: General Manager
SQUEEZE THE DAY - Are you ready for a Whirl Class Job at Jamba?
Why go to work when you can come to Jamba! If you are an energetic and ambitious individual looking for a career with an organization that can give you the attention, success and career satisfaction you deserve, join our management team at Jamba Juice! We are seeking positive and outgoing General Managers to manage the overall operations of a store, including team member leadership and development, sales performance, customer service, community involvement and execution of brand excellence. As a Restaurant Operations Manager with Jamba Juice, you will create and sustain a highly productive store environment as you coach for excellent team member performance and drive customer service and satisfaction.
As a General Manager with Jamba Juice, you will manage Profit and Loss, store-level sales and financial such as staffing and inventory costs, maintain operational excellence and demonstrate exceptional leadership behavior. You will also create a store plan to execute regional and company initiatives and follow-up consistently to ensure that your store is on track to achieve great results.
Additional responsibilities of the General Manager include:
- Utilizing financial tools and analyzing financial reports to identify and address trends and issues in store performance
- Ensuring that all productivity numbers, sales and budgets are met
- Reviewing business practices, determining the needs of customers and team members and identifying performance opportunities to create strategies that improve overall business performance
- Training, coaching, counseling and disciplining team members and shift managers
- Leading your team in the execution of Jamba standards to create excellent customer experiences
- Recognizing outstanding work performance while providing necessary constructive feedback
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the store trade area and the surrounding community
- Developing and maintaining positive relations with the surrounding community through effective marketing and sponsorship
- Adhering to all company food safety, cash handling and operational policies and procedures and ensuring that all team members are in compliance as well
As a General Manager with Jamba Juice, you must possess excellent written, verbal and hands-on employee management skills. Our ideal General Manager is an enthusiastic Jamba health and wellness brand ambassador with a vested interest in the community, a commitment to personal development and an interest in learning about business operations. You must be able to influence the direction of your store and area stores, initiate community outreach through marketing and special events and drive superb customer satisfaction metrics.
Additional requirements for the General Manager include:
- 21 years of age or older
- High school degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certification in restaurant management or hospitality preferred
- Minimum 1 year management experience, including Profit and Loss management
- Availability to work 45 hours per week including evenings and weekends
- Ability to drive and manage workplace change
- Strong Profit and Loss management abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and POS software
- Ability to stand, bend, scoop and regularly lift up to 40 pounds
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Ability to pass a background check
- Restaurant management, food service, outside sales and/or outdoor recreation retail experience preferred
- Bilingual skills a plus
Additional benefits for the General Manager include:
- Generous Bonus program
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401 (k) retirement program
- Discounts on Jamba food and products
With a values-oriented approach to business that meets the high standards of our employees as well as our customers, Jamba Juice has developed into a growing category leader. We're closely tied to our communities and provide fundraising opportunities at schools and events, volunteer time to nonprofit organizations and donate product to programs that support an active and healthy lifestyle. Our success at promoting healthy lifestyles isn’t possible if we don’t take good care of our employees; we achieve great results for our bottom line without pushing our people to ignore their work/life balances. Our mantra is do good, and have a great time doing it!
Vitaligent, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Vitaligent is a holding company focused on promoting health and happiness in each relationship - our guests, team, families, and community. Our focus is on wellness, fresh juices & smoothies and healthy meal options. Vitaligent owns 95+ Jamba Juice stores across the United States.
Role: General Manager
Apply for this job now.