Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $115,000.00 /year
We are seeking a pharmaceutical Quality Control specialist to support our pharmaceutical manufacturing in Boca Raton, FL.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct, and to conduct all our testing to to the highest level of cGMP compliance.
- Perform data review following staff performance of customer test requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that all customer requests for information pertaining to testing (or any other services) are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that routine testing submitted by customers is completed within established parameters governing Company quality and regulatory compliance specifications.
- Ensure that data recorded attendant to customer requests pertaining to the development and completion of specialized studies is reviewed in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that all reasonable requests from Department Management pertaining to review of laboratory data supporting a given test or group of tests are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Play a role in Departmental or company-wide projects designed to improve the internal efficiency and overall quality of work performed at the laboratory.
- Play a role in creating and maintaining an atmosphere of teamwork throughout the laboratory.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of all general SOPs pertaining to the laboratory.
- Maintain thorough knowledge and understanding of GMP/GLP/ISO requirements as these pertain to work performed in the laboratory.
- May be invited to participate in the preparation and review process for appropriate department SOPs, worksheets and data forms.
- Master's degree required.
- Thorough knowledge of scientific principles required.
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Control in pharmaceutical manufacturing
Powered by JazzHR